Friday, April 10, 2009

New Front Door Color

 


With Spring comes a renewal of my OCD for house projects. On tap for the next month is and has been: painting the front door as seen here, painting my bedroom bright white instead of cave grey, ripping out the carpet and installing strand bamboo in said bedroom, putting in gravel in back yard beds to dog-proof and cut down on dust/dirt/and mud coming into house, then planting cool grasses in big pots in the gravel beds.

More pics to come as projects evolve!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

for you, love me said...

I love the new color. Actually I just love your house. This is Ashley by the way.

adam and melissa said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! You and Sandy should buy the house next to us :) Let's climb soon, outside!!

Wasatch Girl said...

Looks great!