Friday, February 13, 2009

Trying to Organize the Blog!

Hi everyone!

Today I started trying to organize 4 YEARS of blog content. And because my interests and my readers are all over the map, figuratively and literally, I'm experimenting with labels. So far, I have done all blog entries for 2008 and 2009, but haven't gotten past that. When I do, if you are interested only in updates on a particular subject, like say climbing, dogs, or my house, you'll be able to go straight to those posts and skip the extraneous stuff that you could care less about. You can see what I've done so far, but when I get back into 2004 and 2005, it will be quite a task, since that is the year we lived on the road and climbed full time (ahhhh, those were the days). So, this coming week, stay tuned, I will try to continue this mega proj!

Melissa

No comments: